I’m in the process of researching digital preservation of e-journals for a side project, so I thought I’d share some of the things I plan on reading. I’m only listing items that are open access, so my real list is much longer. If you have any recommendations, I’d love to hear them!
- British Library and JISC. (2007). E-Journal Archiving and Preservation Workshop.
- Flecker, Dale. (2001). “Preserving Scholarly E-Journals.” D-Lib Magazine, 7(9).
- Galyani Moghaddam, Golnessa. (2007). “Archiving Challenges of Scholarly Electronic Journals: How Do Publishers Manage Them?” Serials Review, 33(2), 81-90.
- Kenney, Anne R., Entlich, Richard, Hirtle, Peter B., McGovern, Nancy Y., and Buckley, Ellie L. (2006). E-Journal Archiving Metes and Bounds: A Survey of the Landscape.
- Leggate, Peter and Hannant, Mike. (2000). “The Archiving of Online Journals.” Learned Publishing, 13(1), 246-250.